Search
Login
Test
Dictionary
Forum
English
German
Forum: Personal Experience
English Alexithymia Forum
>
Personal Experience
1
2
.
.
.
.
7
8
Personal Experience
260
14:43 by Alexej
frustrating
1
14:43 by Alexej
Empathy???
1
10.06.2021 by Throwaway1738
Is anybody out there?
12
29.05.2021 by User46528H57
Alexithymia and art
17
27.05.2021 by User34830M97
Emotions are a guessing game
0
17.05.2021 by Tesmo
What exactly is it like to feel emotions?
6
01.05.2021 by Seriously
I feel nothing except for other people's emotions
2
01.04.2021 by User57001D75
I didn't cry at my father's or my grandmother's funeral - 157 TEST
2
10.02.2021 by User14503F74
The concept of the "trigger warning."
3
10.02.2021 by User14503F74
Do you relate?
1
28.01.2021 by Delah4375
I need help! I'm lost and feel alone
1
13.12.2020 by Katz
New Person: Very Curious!
1
07.12.2020 by Vault
What does it mean...?
3
12.11.2020 by Alexej
Hi I'm new here. Anyone in a relationship?
2
24.10.2020 by User87801K22
trapped inside my head
2
11.10.2020 by User91436G90
Help Reading Other People
0
22.09.2020 by User91192B44
They just don't get it...
1
13.09.2020 by User30352C20
Can anyone relate ?
2
31.08.2020 by JulieDegraw
Am I playing a role or actually living?
4
09.08.2020 by DonnieCornfields
Don't understand when they are feeling an emotion???
4
07.07.2020 by ElizaJane
Hello, I am new and how do we turn this off
3
22.06.2020 by User25660N61
Why does anybody actually care?
39
21.06.2020 by User25660N61
My Experience - 16 with a Score of 154
3
02.06.2020 by User71934P81
New Member
1
18.01.2020 by User43279B98
Realising I used to have Alexithymia - Giant Text Wall Essay
4
18.01.2020 by User43279B98
Eight year relationship
2
10.01.2020 by User25417C14
new member
0
21.12.2019 by tilmongaddyjr
What's wrong with me?
0
05.12.2019 by Robin_Brauers
I'm a therapist with alexithymia.
15
14.11.2019 by User43371N89
Alexithymia and figuring out sexuality?
4
02.11.2019 by Val_
Someone cured of the Alexi
6
01.08.2019 by Christine_Tong
1
2
.
.
.
.
7
8
Login
Forum Last Entries